C|Spa at Costa d'Este
Retreat to relax and revive with a unique selection of signature Vero Beach spa experiences.
Current C|Spa Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday 9 am - 5 pm
IMPORTANT: Availability is limited and advance reservations are recommended by calling 772.410.0101. However, we are now accepting walk-in appointments based on availability.
For your Health & Safety
We have always upheld strict hygiene protocols and the well-being of our guests has always been our top priority. However, we have enhanced these efforts to welcome you back to our spa safely and comfortably. Below is an overview of what you can expect.
What you can expect
- While we have always met stringent sanitation requirements, we will now more visibly display those efforts and display additional signage for your comfort.
- All service provider(s) hands have been sanitized just prior to the start of service.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to complete intake form. At this time, a private temperature check will be administered. Temperatures of 100 degrees or more will be declined treatment.
- Facials, waxing and nail treatments, Will not be asked to change into a robe. For massage and body treatments, You will be asked to change into a robe.
- All lockers have been thoroughly sanitized.
- Additional locker room amenities are available in prepackaged parcels.
- All staff are required to wear masks and thoroughly wash hands before and after every treatment/transaction.
- All surfaces at C|Spa are sanitized with EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant that is safe, eco-friendly and effective against COVID-19.
- Disposable masks are available upon request. We encourage you to wear a mask in common areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available for guests.
- We encourage contactless checkout.
- A seating area is available outside of C|Spa in the event the spa reception area is occupied.
- Pool access is available to registered resort guests only. Spa guests do not have access to pool.
What we ask of our guests
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you or a household member have a fever, known COVID-19 symptoms or other symptoms of a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the spa if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted within the spa and shared by employees.
- Wash hands prior to beginning each treatment/service.
- Notify us of special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the spa.
Salt Room Experience
NEW Halotherapy Dry Salt Therapy
Halotherapy is a dry salt therapy that uses a halogenerator to grind and crush salt into micronized particles and disperse through a dry salt aerosol into the salt room. Dry salt is super absorbent and acts like a sponge attracting foreign substances. Inhaled dry salt helps reduce inflammation in the entire respiratory trace and widen air passageways. Dry salt is an anti-bacterial agent, dissolves bacteria and pollutants. Results achieved in as little as 5-20 minutes of relaxation.