Discover Our Vero Beach Pet Friendly Hotel
Costa d’Este is a pet friendly, oceanfront hotel in Vero Beach FL. Dig into breakfast on our pet-friendly Bamboo Patio, then head out for a fun-filled day on the beach. Our oceanfront location means you’ll be able to enjoy the best of Vero Beach alongside your furry friend. If you’re in need of a break from the sand, simply head to the nearby open-air dog park on the beautiful Indian River.
Any Breed. No Fees.
We welcome pets of all breeds and sizes—and no pet fee! Pets will love joining their human for breakfast, then heading to a cool and convenient grassy area to take care of business. Humans will even find complimentary pet waste bags to help keep things cleaned up.
- Designated pet-friendly guest rooms
- Welcome treats
- Pet beds and bowls for small dogs and cats upon request*
- Water bowls*
- Directory of pet stores, doggie daycare facilities, veterinary clinics, and nearby grooming services
- Doggie bags
*Based on availability. All reservations including pets must be made with our in-house reservations team. Any pets found to be staying in non-designated pet rooms will be charged at $150 cleaning fee.
- All pets are welcome at Costa d’ Este Beach Resort & Spa. All reservations including pets must be made through our In-House Reservations Team so we can ensure that you are placed in one of our beautiful pet-friendly designated rooms.
- In the event a pet is found in a non-designated pet room there will be a $150 pet fee charged to the account of the pet owner.
- There is a maximum of two (2) dogs per designated pet-friendly room.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in any food & beverage outlet, pool area, fitness center or spa due to health ordinances (excluding the Bamboo Patio).
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations according to Florida legislation.
- Service animals are always welcome. The Front Desk will require visible proof of title & we encourage all service animals to wear their vest and/or tag at all times.
- In the event there are damages or the pet-designated room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, an additional charge of $150.00 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
- A pet fee of $150 will be charged if there are noise complaints due to excessive barking.
Day in the Life of Your Dogcation
Explore Vero Beach through the eyes of your four-legged friend. They may even let you get in on the fun—if you're lucky.