Costa Pet Policy
Discover Our Vero Beach Pet Friendly Resort
Costa d’Este is a pet friendly, oceanfront hotel in Vero Beach FL. Dig into breakfast on our pet-friendly Bamboo Patio, then head out for a fun-filled day on the beach. Our oceanfront location means you’ll be able to enjoy the best of Vero Beach alongside your furry friend. If you’re in need of a break from the sand, simply head to the nearby open-air dog park on the beautiful Indian River.
Pet Friendly Amenities
A vacation for your pet...
- Designated pet-friendly guest rooms
- Welcome treats
- Pet beds and bowls for small dogs and cats upon request*
- Water bowls*
- Directory of pet stores, doggie daycare facilities, veterinary clinics, and nearby grooming services
- Doggie bags
*Based on availability. A $75 cleaning fee will be charged. All reservations including pets must be made with our in-house reservations team. Any pets found to be staying in non-designated pet rooms will be charged a $300 cleaning fee
Costa d'Este Pet Policy
- All pet stays must be confirmed with the property prior to arrival to ensure apet friendly room is available.
- Only dogs are permitted to stay at Costa d’Este.
- Dogs can stay on property (based on availability) in a designated pet friendly room.
- A one-time $75.00 Cleaning Fee will be charged for designated pet stays. Fees do not apply to registered service animals.
- Pet stays must be disclosed at time of booking and/or prior to check-in. Anyroom occupied by a pet that has not been disclosed prior to arrival or check-inwill incur a fee of $300.00.
- A maximum of two dogs will be allowed with a combined total weight of 60lbs. or one dog with a maximum weight of 60 lbs.
- Pets are not allowed on the pool deck or in the restaurant. Pets may enjoy ourBamboo Patio. Additionally, information on pet friendly activities includingdog parks/beaches is available at the Front Desk.
- Pets may not be left unattended in guest rooms. Any pets disturbing the“quiet enjoyment of other guests” will have their owners contacted. This may result in guests being asked to leave the property or board their pets at local kennel. A fee will be accessed for multiple guest complaints.
- A pet waiver must be filled out and signed by guest at the time of check-inacknowledging rules and applicable fees.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in any food & beverage outlet, pool area, fitness center or spa due to health ordinances (excluding the Bamboo Patio).
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations in accordance with Florida law.
- In the event there are damages or the pet-designated room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, an additional charge of $300 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
Day in the Life of Your Dogcation
Explore Vero Beach through the eyes of your four-legged friend. They may even let you get in on the fun—if you're lucky.