Learn about our exclusive beachfront haven
Pamper, Relax & Inspire
Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa provides an exclusive beachfront haven with a wonderful array of amenities available for our guests to enjoy. Enjoy ocean view dining at its finest with locally grown, organic produce at The Wave Kitchen & Bar, or our beachside Cabana Bar. Rejuvinate in our full-service spa and fitness center, and take a break at our oceanfront infinity pool. Take the day off to explore the beautiful golden sand beach and take rest in one of our beachfront lounge chairs. Explore the ocean with our onsite beach service offering stand up paddle board, ocean kayaking, and snorkeling rental. Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa offers an opportunity to relax, indulge in our amenities, explore the many fun-filled recreational activities, experience a personalized catered events, and allow us the opportunity to inspire your next getaway or intimate meeting.
A top ten celebrity-owned hotel of the world*, Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa is a haven from the ordinary. The twin five-story, Miami modern inspired towers define chic sophistication with sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. Costa d’Este Beach Resort & Spa offers the pinnacle of casual luxury for the most sophisticated travelers and laid-back beach enthusiasts alike. Vero Beach, Florida is often referred to as the “Hamptons of Miami." This unaffected resort town offers the experience of Florida of yesteryear, with shorelines that still reflect an unprecedented natural integrity.
A Vacation for Your Pet
Any Breed. No Fees.
We welcome pets of all breeds and weights...without a pet fee! Pets will be excited to join their humans for breakfast on our Bamboo Patio. We have a convenient grassy area with complimentary pet waste bags located at the front of the resort to keep things neat and tidy. A free, local, open-air dog park is just a short mile walk (or drive) away on the beautiful Indian River.
PET- FRIENDLY AMENITIES
- Designated pet-friendly guest rooms
- Welcome treats
- Pet beds & bowls for small dogs & cats upon request*
- Water bowls*
- Directory of pet stores, doggie day care facilities, veterinary clinics & nearby grooming services
- Doggie bags
*Based on availability
- All pets are welcome at Costa d’ Este Beach Resort & Spa. All reservations including pets must be made through our In-House Reservations Team so we can ensure that you are placed in one of our beautiful pet-friendly designated rooms.
- In the event a pet is found in a non-designated pet room there will be a $150 pet fee charged to the account of the pet owner.
- There is a maximum of two (2) dogs per designated pet-friendly room.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in any food & beverage outlet, pool area, fitness center or spa due to health ordinances (excluding the Bamboo Patio).
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations according to Florida legislation.
- Service animals are always welcome. The Front Desk will require visible proof of title & we encourage all service animals to wear their vest and/or tag at all times.
- In the event there are damages or the pet-designated room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, an additional charge of $150.00 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
- A pet fee of $150 will be charged if there are noise complaints due to excessive barking.
The Legend of the
Hundreds of years ago, a mischievous monkey was born from the sea and his wife, from the sand. These island monkeys had two children also born from the seaside and they lived behind a waterspout. One day, while the monkeys were doing what they loved most, monkeying around and searching for playthings like conch shells and coconuts, one of the monkeys went out too far and was lost at sea. The seas rose and the wind howled, bringing turmoil to the shore.
Once the storm subsided, the father monkey swam back to the beach, reuniting with his family. So thrilled the sea had brought him back, our four monkeys gathered all the treasures the storm had swept in, and kept them safe. To this day, seaside surprises appear, as if by magic or monkey, in the bowls of our primate sculptures to ensure continued prosperity and calm seas.
For good luck, place a shell in the monkey's basket
Sea Turtles @ Costa
Sea turtles have roamed the oceans for millions of years. During their wanderings, adult females faithfully return every couple of years to lay their eggs on Florida Beaches. A sea turtle will lay about 112 eggs in a nest (also known as a clutch) and she will nest multiple times during a nesting season. About 55 days later the eggs hatch.
The hatchlings emerge from the nest and dash to the sea. Only about 1 in 1,000 hatchlings survive to adulthood. Those that do survive will return to the same beaches to lay their eggs as adults some 30-40 years later. Thus good stewardship of Florida’s beaches is critical to successive generations of sea turtles.
Help protect sea turtles that nest on our shore
- Shield indoor light from shining out of your room at night by closing draperies after 9pm.
- Turn off your balcony light after 9pm
Tesla Charging Stations
@ Costa d'Este
We are proud to represent a greener way to travel at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa in Vero Beach, Florida. We have installed two Tesla Motors chargers as well as a universal charger in our north parking lot.
We welcome all visitors, guests, and locals to utilize these charging stations anytime, making your choice to live electric easier and more conveniently.