Resort Fee & Pet Policy
See what's included in our daily Resort Fee and view details about our pet friendly resort
Costa d'Este charges a nightly $30 Resort Fee including:
- VALET CAR SERVICE
- OVERNIGHT PARKING
- WELCOME LIBATION (2 PER ROOM)
- WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE
- DAILY NEWSPAPER (AVAILABLE AT FRONT DESK)
- RESORT YOGA CLASSES | View Details >
- 2 BEACHFRONT LOUNGE CHAIRS DAILY* (UP TO MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY; 2 PER KING ROOM,
4 PER DOUBLE ROOM AND SUITES). UMBRELLAS SOLD SEPARATELY
- BEACH CRUISER BICYCLES
- POOLSIDE CONCIERGE SERVICES
A Vacation for Your Pet
ANY BREED. NO FEES.
We welcome pets of all breeds and weights...without a pet fee! Pets will be excited to join their humans for breakfast on our Bamboo Patio. We have a convenient grassy area with complimentary pet waste bags located at the front of the resort to keep things neat and tidy. A free, local, open-air dog park is just a short mile walk (or drive) away on the beautiful Indian River.
PET- FRIENDLY AMENITIES
- Designated pet-friendly guest rooms
- Welcome treats
- Pet beds & bowls for small dogs & cats upon request*
- Water bowls*
- Directory of pet stores, doggie day care facilities, veterinary clinics & nearby grooming services
- Doggie bags
*Based on availability
View our current Pet Policies and plan your pet-friendly getaway today
- All pets are welcome at Costa d’ Este Beach Resort & Spa. All reservations including pets must be made through our In-House Reservations Team so we can ensure that you are placed in one of our beautiful pet-friendly designated rooms.
- In the event a pet is found in a non-designated pet room there will be a $150 pet fee charged to the account of the pet owner.
- There is a maximum of two (2) dogs per designated pet-friendly room.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in any food & beverage outlet, pool area, fitness center or spa due to health ordinances (excluding the Bamboo Patio).
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations according to Florida legislation.
- Service animals are always welcome. The Front Desk will require visible proof of title & we encourage all service animals to wear their vest and/or tag at all times.
- In the event there are damages or the pet-designated room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, an additional charge of $150.00 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
- A pet fee of $150 will be charged if there are noise complaints due to excessive barking.