Welcome Back to the Beach
Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa is now open and we can't wait to reconnect socially while keeping our distance physically to ensure your trip to the beach is a safe one. As we welcome you back to the beach, here's what we're doing to promote a safe and stress-free Costa d'Este experience.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
The beach should always bring peace of mind. Book 2020 travel with free cancellation until 72-hours prior to arrival or book our Best Flexible Rate for free cancellation until 4 pm on day of arrival.
We're renewing our commitment to cleanliness in more ways than one. The team at Costa d'Este is not only increasing the cleaning frequency of public areas with hospital-grade disinfectant, but we're also stepping up when it comes to sanitizing and freshening up our rooms before, during, and after your stay.
Before Your Stay
- Rooms are cleaned thoroughly and sanitized before each guest's stay.
- Upon arrival, guests are provided with extra trash bags and resort health and safey best practices.
- Disposable masks and hand sanitizer are available upon request.
During Your Stay
- To limit contact between staff and guests, housekeeping will not enter rooms during stays of two-nights or less.
- Housekeeping will provide a light refresh every third day.
- Guests will place trash and recycling outside their guest room door.
- Guests can also exchange linens upon request.
Keeping Your Distance
Spend time together—six feet apart. As part of our reopening, we're reducing the capacity of high-traffic areas like the restaurant, pool deck, and beach to protect the health, safety, and resort experience for all.
- Plexiglass at the front desk plus.
- Contactless check-in available upon request.
- Physical distancing encouraged while in line.
- Keycards get santized before each use.
ON PROPERTY DINING
- Our restaurants are currently operating at 50% capacity.
- Contactless room service is available upon request.
- Sunrise Yoga available beachside on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, at 7 AM.
- Spa open on appointment basis only.
POOL & BEACHSIDE
- Encouragement of physical distancing.
- Limited chairs and cabanas arranged according to physical. distancing standards.
Vero Beach Recommendations
We understand that, when you travel, you want to experience more than the resort. We also know that venturing out looks a little different than it used to. These are our tips for making the most of Vero Beach while also caring for your personal health and safety.
Relax on the Beach
- Enjoy a lounge chair or cabana on the beach.
- Sip cocktails from Cabana Bar.
- Take a beach cruiser for a spin along the Treasure Coast
Make a Splash
- Paddle around on a stand-up paddleboard.
- Sail through the water on single or double kayaks.
- Take a peak under the sea with snorkeling equipment.
- Some shops on Ocean Drive are also re-opening.
- Go for a walk and peruse the boutiques you'd like.
- Consider take-out from local eateries.