Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. Our commitment to accessibility is a hallmark of our hospitality and ensures that all individuals can experience our extraordinary resort and spa. If you have difficulties with either of our websites, please don't hesitate to call us directly at 772-562-9919.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT ACCESSIBILITY COMPLIANCE OVERVIEW
- Three (3) ADA rooms are located in the North Tower with access from the main building. 2 ADA rooms are located in the South Tower with access from the pool deck.
- There are four (4) handicap parking spaces located in front of the main building-approximately 70 feet away from the front entrance. There are a total of four handicap parking spaces throughout the property. Parking lots are well paved. Valet is also available for parking assistance.
- The entrance to the main building has double doors that easily open with automatic door openers available.
- The Front Desk is accessible to guests using wheelchairs and features a lowered pullout shelf convenient for guests with disabilities.
- The main building which includes the lobby, front desk, The Wave Restaurant & Bar, Crystal Ballroom, and Business Center has wheelchair accessible bathrooms and sufficiently wide corridors for our guests using wheelchairs.
- Accessible elevators are available in both guest room towers.
- The business center has 2 computers which can accommodate wheelchairs.
- The Spa and Fitness Center are located in the North Tower on the second floor and are easily accessible by elevator for all guests in wheelchairs.
- The pool is located centrally between both guest room towers. Pool deck is accessible for wheel chairs. Pool and hot tub have a chair lift available.
- Portable TDD devices for hearing impaired are available upon request.
- Guide dogs and service animals welcomed.
- Staff are able to accommodate guests who are blind or have low vision, by offering assistance with printed/visual information.