We are pet friendly!!!
We welcome pets of all breeds and weights...without a pet fee! Pets will be excited to join their humans for breakfast on our Bamboo Patio. We have a convenient grassy area with complimentary pet waste bags located at the front of the resort to keep things neat and tidy. A free, local, open-air dog park is just a short mile walk (or drive) away on the beautiful Indian River, giving your pup the opportunity to mingle with other vacationing and local puppers alike.
Pet- Friendly Amenities
- Welcome treats
- Pet beds & bowls for small dogs & cats upon request
- Water bowls
- Directory of pet stores, doggie day care facilities, veterinary clinics & nearby grooming services
- Doggie bags
Pet Policy Procedure
Please view our updated Pet Policy by clicking here!
- All pets are welcome at the Costa d’ Este Beach Resort & Spa. All reservations including pets must be made through our In-House Reservations Team so we can ensure that you are placed in one of our beautiful pet designated room.
- In the event a pet is found in a non-designated pet room there will be a $150 pet fee charged to the account of the pet owner.
- There is a maximum of 2 dogs per designated pet room.
- Any pet at the resort must be on a leash at all times and cannot be left unattended at anytime in the guest room.
- Pets are not permitted in any food & beverage outlets, Pool Area, Fitness Room or Spa due to health ordinances (excluding the Bamboo Patio).
- No pets are permitted in the pool due to health regulations according to Florida legislation.
- Service animals are always welcome. The Front Desk will require visible proof of title & we encourage all service animals to wear their vest and/or tag at all times.
- In the event there are damages or the pet-designated room requires additional cleaning upon check-out, an additional charge of $150.00 will apply to the account of the pet owner.
- A pet fee of $150 will be charged if there are noise complaints due to excessive barking.