- Parking lot has (4) handicap parking spaces that are located very close to the front door—approximately 50 feet, and is well paved.
- Facility's double front doors at entrances are accessible by wheelchair.
- The Front Desk and Spa counters have an extended shelf to assist those guests in wheelchairs.
- There is an elevator present for those guests who may need it to get to their room, the spa, or the gym.
- We do not have a concierge desk, however, all desk agents are trained to assist all guests with inquiries.
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) & visual fire alarms are available via the Front Desk
- All handicap guest rooms are designed with larger doors at entry ways and grab-bars in the bathrooms.
- Our restaurant, meeting room, swimming pool, and hot tub are also accessible for wheelchair-bound guests.
ACCOMMODATIONS DesignED for PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
We offer specially-appointed guest rooms, compliant with the American Disabilities Act (ADA) for people with disabilities. These rooms offer the same stunning scenes, allowing you to discover either ocean-front or neighborhood views, complete with all the comforts and amenities found in all our luxurious guest rooms.
- ADA Accessibility guest accommodations, as well as in public areas and meeting rooms
- Bathtub seating and roll-in shower with handrails and shower bench
- Hand-held shower head
- Wheelchair accessible guestrooms
- Closed-captioned television
- Visual fire alarms, available via the front desk
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD) available via the Front Desk